Guide How to Reset Canon IX 6560 Printer
Every Epson Printer and Printer with other brands such as Canon and HP that are used continuously, in the long run, will definitely encounter the problem called Error Blink on the Power indicator, Ink Indicator, Indicator Paper either alternately or simultaneously. This is due to and caused by the Pad Counter which has reached the maximum limit of printer storage and usage. So it takes an action reset again so that the Pad Counter status becomes 0 again.
Instructions to download Canon IX 6560 printer reset software overflow counter (Reset counter) error 7 flashing continuously, you need to download Reset counter Canon PIXMA IX6560 to handle this phenomenon.
After using Canon IX6560 for a while, your printer will fail to print. Error message 5B00 or 5B01 will display an error message, this case is also called out of ink need reset to reset to the original model.
Steps to reset Canon IX6560 printer with latest 5B00 error
First, to reset the Canon IX6560 A3 blood inkjet printer, you need to prepare: Download Canon Reset software
Enter Service Mode of Canon IX 6560 printer, to enter the Service Mode of the printer IX6560 we do the following:
- Turn off the power of the printer but do not unplug it.
- Hold the arrow button and press the power button.
- Keep holding the power button and releasing the arrow button
- Press the arrow button 5 times, and then release the 2 buttons at the same time.
- You wait a moment, you will see 2 lights no longer blinking back and forth, only the power button is still, at which time your device is in Service Mode.
Steps to Reset Canon IX 6560 Printer
- Set the Canon MG3570 Printer to Service Mode
- Prepare 3 sheets of HVS paper in Printer Baking
- Run the Canon MG3570 Resetter Application
- Click EEPROM
- In the Clear Ink Counter option, select Play and then click Set
- In the Set Destination Region Select the JPN option then click Set
Thus the Tutorial Guide on How to Easily Reset The Canon IX 6560 Printer with a blink 5B00 error. Good luck and good luck