Guide How To Reset Canon E400 Printer
Software Guide Reset Canon E400 machine error 5B00 error 7 lights can not print, download reset Canon E400 PIXMA new life forever with the key service tool reset Canon E400
Error 5B00 usually appears on Pixma color inkjet printers of Canon, because after a period of use the machine will suffer from memory overflow and error warnings with Canon Pixma E400 printer are no exception.
When you power on the Canon E400 printer, the printer cannot print and blinks 7 lights back and forth (power light and triangle light).
How to Reset Canon E400 Printer Memory Overflow
To reset the Canon E400 printer you need to transfer the following steps:
- Enter Service mode of E400 printer
- Use genuine software Service Tool ST5302
Download the Canon E400 printer reset software from the link: Reset Canon Service Tool ST5302
How to enter Service mode E400
- Power off but not unplug.
- Hold down the STOP button and hold down the power button.
- Keep holding the power button and releasing the STOP button.
- Press the STOP button 5 times and then release the power button.
- You will see 2 lights no longer blinking, at which time your device is in Service Mode.
Use Service tool ST5302 software to reset Canon E400
Once you have entered the Service mode of the Canon E400 machine, then open the software, the title will display the machine name and the serial number of the machine that needs to be reset
Prepare 3 sheets of paper on the backing of the printer
In the Ink Absorber Counter option, select Main then click Set
In the Clear Ink Counter option, select Play and Click Set
That's the Tutorial Guide on How to Reset a Canon E400 Printer that is experiencing Error 5b00,5b01,5b02, 1700 that you can try to practice.