Free Download & How To Reset Canon Pixma G5070
Every Epson Printer and Printer with other brands such as Canon and HP that are used continuously, in the long run, will definitely encounter the problem called Error Blink on the Power indicator, Ink Indicator, Indicator Paper either alternately or simultaneously. This is due to and caused by the Pad Counter which has reached the maximum limit of printer storage and usage. So it takes an action reset again so that the Pad Counter status becomes 0 again.
One of the characteristics of the printer that it is time to reset the Waste Ink Pad Counter is the printer when it is turned on directly Blink the Ink and Power Indicator Simultaneously or Alternately Blink the Ink and Power Indicator.
After a period of use, your printer will encounter Error 5B00, 1700,5B01,5B02 ..., and you cannot print, power light, and orange light blink 7 times. This phenomenon is called a memory overflow that requires a reset to be usable.
How to reset Canon G5070 printer with error E5B00, 5B01, 1700
To reset the line Canon G5070 you need to be mode service mode of the machine
Need software reset Service Tool ST V5510 full version keygen
To enter the Service Mode G5070 you follow the steps below:
- Turn off the power machine print but not unplug.
- Hold the Power button (POWER)
- Continue to hold the power button and press the STOP button 5 times
- after pressing the Stop button 5 times, release the POWER button, wait for a little while you will see the power light is still without blinking.
- Set the Canon Pixma G5070 Printer to Service Mode
- Prepare 3 sheets of HVS paper in Printer Baking
- Run theCanon Pixma G5070 Resetter Application
- Click EEPROM
- In the Clear Ink Counter option, select Play and then click Set
- In the Set Destination Region Select the JPN option then click Set
Thus the Tutorial Guide on How to Easily Reset The Canon PIXMA G070 Printer with a blink 5B00 error. Good luck and good luck