Free Download & How to Reset Canon MG6130
Every Epson Printer and Printer with other brands such as Canon and HP that are used continuously, in the long run, will definitely encounter the problem called Error Blink on the Power indicator, Ink Indicator, Indicator Paper either alternately or simultaneously.
The Canon line of color printers for the Japanese domestic ( Japan ) canon Mg6130, which has the function of automatic 2-sided reverse scanning, printing speed is quite fast, affordable, so many Vietnamese customers use it, but after a while Using the device you will also encounter a problem that the machine cannot print, the printer will blink 7 times and there is a 5b00 error warning. This is called memory overflow. OK.
First of all, to reset the Canon MG6130 printer you need to download the software Service Tool ST5302
Commit 100% success.
Note: Before resetting, make sure the machine has not been used or use any other free software, it is imperative to use genuine software, to avoid being damaged Main.
How to reset Canon Mg6130 printer error E5B00, 5B01, 1700
- Enter Service mode MG6130, follow the steps below:
- Turn off the power of the printer but do not unplug.
- Hold the Power (POWER) button lit, press the (OK) button in the middle
- Continue to hold the power button (Power) and press the STOP button 5 times
- After pressing the Stop button 5 times, release the POWER key, wait a You will see the light source light standstill without blinking.
Thus the Tutorial Guide on How to Easily Reset The Canon MG6130 Printer with a blink 5B00 error. Good luck and good luck