Free Download & How To Reset Canon MG3570
Every Epson Printer and Printer with other brands such as Canon and HP that are used continuously, in the long run, will definitely encounter the problem called Error Blink on the Power indicator, Ink Indicator, Indicator Paper either alternately or simultaneously. This is due to and caused by the Pad Counter which has reached the maximum limit of printer storage and usage. So it takes an action reset again so that the Pad Counter status becomes 0 again.
One of the characteristics of the printer that it is time to reset the Waste Ink Pad Counter is the printer when it is turned on directly Blink the Ink and Power Indicator Simultaneously or Alternately Blink the Ink and Power Indicator.
The cause of the Canon MG3670 printer reporting error 5B00 or 1700 is because the manufacturer limits the number of pages printed on a certain model, so this error often occurs for Canon color inkjet printers.
To reset error 5B00, 1700 on Canon Mg3570 and Mg3670 printer line, prepare the following steps:
Enter service mode MG3670, mg3570 as follows:
- Turn off the power but do not unplug it.
- Hold the STOP button and hold down the power button.
- Continue to hold the power button and release the STOP button.
- Press the STOP button 5 times and then release the power button.
- You will see 2 lights no longer blinking, at which time your computer is in Service Mode.
Note: wait until the power light (Power) is stationary.
Steps to Reset Canon MG3570
- Set the Canon MG3570 Printer to Service Mode
- Prepare 3 sheets of HVS paper in Printer Baking
- Run the Canon MG3570 Resetter Application
- Click EEPROM
- In the Clear Ink Counter option, select Play and then click Set
- In the Set Destination Region Select the JPN option then click Set
Thus the Tutorial Guide on How to Easily Reset The Canon MG3570 and MG3670 Printer with a blink 5B00 error. Good luck and good luck