Several Ways to Turn Off iPhone 11 and iPhone 12
To turn off smartphones made by Apple, especially the iPhone X Series, 11 and 12 are different from Android smartphones and iPhone 8 and previous generations. Since going from iPhone X to iPhone 12, the Home button has been removed.
All iPhone X, 11, and 12 series offer several options for turning off the device. Can use a combination of power and volume keys up without pressing any physical buttons.
Most Apple smartphone users prefer to turn off their iPhone without pressing a button. The reason is that the power button and volume do not get damaged quickly.
how to turn off iPhone 11 and iPhone 12 Via Button
This is the first way you can do it.
- press and release the volume up button
- Then press and release the volume down button
- Then press and long hold the Power button
- Erase if the slide button appears to turn off (Slide to turn off) on the iPhone screen, as shown below the glasses for turning off iPhone 11
- Swipe right, then wait a few seconds
- Then the iPhone device will turn off
to turn it back on, press and long hold the power button. Wait for the Apple logo to appear and the iPhone turns on
The second way to turn off the iPhone is using the button
The second method is simpler and faster, using a combination of the power and volume buttons.
- Press and hold the power button and volume down button simultaneously 2 turn off the iPhone using the button
- Release if the slide-off option has appeared (slide to power off) as below this enclosure to turn off iPhone 11
- Then swipe right to turn it off
- Done, in a few seconds the iPhone will turn off
How to turn off iPhone without button
The steps to turn off iPhone below without pressing any physical buttons.
- Go to Settings> Select Accessibility Step 1 to turn off iPhone 11 without button
- Then select the 2nd step menu to turn off iPhone 11 without a button
- Select assistive touch, enable it if you are not already 3 to turn off iPhone 11 without buttons
- Then select Customize top-level menu to turn off iPhone 11 without buttons
- Add icon by clicking (+) or can edit 5-up icon to turn off iPhone 11 without button
- Click the Plus (+) icon or tap the existing icon if you want you to go to 6 to turn off iPhone 11 without buttons
- Then look and select the SOS menu, hit Finish at the top right corner of the step to turn off iPhone 11 without buttons
- Return to Home Menu> Click the assistive touch button. The transparent gray round button is transparent to help the 8th touch button to turn off the iPhone 11 without a button
- Then select SOSLE 9 to turn off iPhone 11 without buttons
- The screen will display a switch to power off, just swipe right to turn off iPhone 11 without a button
- Complete, the iPhone device will turn off without pressing the power button or volume
The second way to turn off iPhone without a button
This second method does not take advantage of assistive touch features or shortcuts like in the first tutorial.
- go to Settings> Then select General Alternatives
- Scroll down and select Power off
- Then the iPhone will turn off without pressing the physical button, so the physical button will last longer
How to Restart iPhone Without Pressing a Button
The power off option will make the iPhone device turn off and can't turn on automatically, it has to be turned on manually. For the option to Restart (Restart), the iPhone will Power Off and Restart automatically in a few moments.
Here are the steps to restart iPhone without using physical buttons.
- Go to Settings> Select Accessibility Step 1 to Restart iPhone 11 Without Button
- Then select the touch menu 2 to restart iPhone 11 without buttons
- Choose assistive touch. If this feature is still off, enable it more than it will be 3 to restart iPhone 11 without buttons
- Then select Customize top-level menu 4 to restart iPhone 11 without buttons
- Tap the icon to edit the menu, or click (+) to increase the 5th step to restart iPhone 11 without buttons
- Scroll down and select Restart, then hit Finish in the upper right corner of Step 6 to restart iPhone 11 without buttons
- Click the assistive touch button (round gray transparent white button) Step 7 to restart iPhone 11 without a button
- Then select Restart, then iPhone will go to restart iPhone 11 without buttons
That's 5 Ways you can restart and shutdown iPhone X, XR, XS, iPhone 11, and 12 regular versions of Pro and Pro Max versions. My advice, it's better to restart and turn off iPhone without buttons. With that, the power and volume buttons won't get damaged quickly.